Instant quote Insurance Plain City, OH

Other InsuranceOther Insurance

Do you have insurance to protect against the many risks you face? If not, you could be putting yourself and your assets at risk every day. When you work with The Milnor Insurance Group, we'll help you to find the type of policies that are right for your specific needs. That includes policies that provide you with peace of mind. In Ohio, you'll need plans like auto insurance and home insurance. But there are additional types of insurance to consider as well. Take a look at some of the following options. Let us help you to find the solutions that fit your needs and your budget. As an independent agency, we can help you save money.

Condo Insurance

If you own a condo, you'll need a plan that helps protect your property from risk. Your group may have a policy that provides protection for the common areas and main structure of the community, but it doesn't provide coverage for your property and belongings.

Renter's Insurance

Renter's insurance is similar. With this type of plan, you can minimize risks associated with your property and belongings. Your landlord may provide coverage for the building itself, but only in terms of his or her liability and property value. You'll need a separate policy for your liability risks and property damage risks.

Flood Insurance

Did you know that some areas of Ohio do not have flood insurance available as part of a standards homeowners insurance plan? In fact, if you live in a flood zone, this is one of the most important types of insurance to have.

Umbrella Insurance

Umbrella insurance is a term used to describe a wide range of policies that can help minimize your liability risks. Whether you are a professional or a homeowner, you face risks that someone will fall or otherwise be hurt on your property. This could lead to costly financial losses for you.

Boat and Watercraft Insurance

If you own a boat or watercraft, protect it in two ways. Secure insurance to minimize costs associated with liability risks. Then, cover it to minimize property damage risks.

Motorcycle Insurance

Motorcycle insurance is another asset-based coverage that requires both coverage for the bike itself in cases of accidents, and also liability insurance.

RV Insurance

RV insurance needs property and liability coverage as well. Luckily, The Milnor Insurance Group can help you find affordable rates on these plans. We're a local company that's always accessible for any of your other insurance needs.